This work can also be perceived as a visual statement in regard to a concrete urbane context, its materials, colors and other elements found in-situ. Although the artist’s intervention is minimal, it transforms the appearance and our perception of the landscape.
- AGAPE: Davor Džalto – Dostojevski – Legenda o inkvizitoru – Savremeno čitanje
- Davor Džalto o Saboru SPC za Newsmax Adria
- Living in a Living World: Davor Džalto and Chris Fields
- The Global Living Room: Davor Džalto & Emil Džudžević (Opening debate)
- Davor Džalto, Lecture on “Creativity beyond Arts,” Arvo Pärt Centre, Estonia, 2020