This work was performed in September 2000, at Kalemegdan, the central park of Belgrade. The already present objects – sculptures of the famous Serbian artists, writers and scientists – were used as ready-mades to create a new work. Representing the already established cultural values, these figures meet the visitors of the park every day. However, being an integral part of the surrounding, the sculptures become invisible for most of the people walking among them. With this action the artist tries to “make them visible again.” The sculptures in this project are understood as something interactive, which stands there to enter a dialogue with the visitors and the present time and culture.
- AGAPE: Davor Džalto – Dostojevski – Legenda o inkvizitoru – Savremeno čitanje
- Davor Džalto o Saboru SPC za Newsmax Adria
- Living in a Living World: Davor Džalto and Chris Fields
- The Global Living Room: Davor Džalto & Emil Džudžević (Opening debate)
- Davor Džalto, Lecture on “Creativity beyond Arts,” Arvo Pärt Centre, Estonia, 2020